Every woman desires to look much more attractive and beautiful despite her age. And her hairstyle plays a great role in obtaining that desirable perfect look. Hair color plays much greater role as it can speak for your taste and style preferences.
Here are some essential hair dyeing tips for looking younger.
- The most important rule is to skip going for extremes.
- Don’t opt for too dark shades, because it makes your skin look pale and emphasizes your wrinkles and fine lines. You’d better take a shade one tone lighter than your natural hair color.
- If you have blonde hair, opt for a golden tone such as honey blonde which allows your hair to have a rather healthy look.
- If your hair is brown you’d better opt for chocolate brown.
- For your red hair go for a more auburn tone.
- If your hair not 100% gray, there’s no need to take a permanent color. You can easily take a semi-permanent or a no ammonia formula.